-Support improvements of Card Benefit experience.
-End to end management of product enhancements:
1. Manage external vendor to develop products
2. Manage costs and contract negotiations with vendors in partnership with Procurement and Legal
3. Aggressively manage the overall development, testing and delivery of product enhancements, including
4. Identify, track and manage resolution of issues related to product and site development and delivery
5. Identify & escalate project risks, devising solutions to enable on-time delivery
- Manage relationship with the product/service provider(s) including negotiations, contracting and expense management
- Ensure seamless customer experience from communications to servicing to maximize value to customer
- Act as the point person for all product-related communications with Segment owners, Vendors, Operations, Marketing, Legal, etc.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators for the benefits including service levels,
- Manage all due diligence and approvals required to deliver these benefits.
- Manage budgets, expense approvals and associated reporting.
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to capture performance data for benefits and associated marketing and formulate meaningful key performance indicator reports.
- Using key performance reports, formulate strategic and tactical recommendations and communicate these to
internal constituents and senior management facilitating work efforts between vendors and internal stakeholders
• BA/BS required, as is 5 or more years related experience or equivalent type experience. Master's/MBA degree preferred
• Successful track record in managing complex projects that entail collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g., Agencies, Vendors, Legal, Finance)
• Excellent organizational skills, project management and attention to detail.
• Broad, strategic thinking with the ability to problem solve and develop a range of solutions on multiple issues
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, influence and
work across multiple teams, functions, businesses, geographies. Ability to collaborate
with cross functional teams to establish strong results-oriented partnerships.
• Teachable and a constant learner with the desire to shape their role
• Strong customer focus, pragmatic problem solver, takes accountability, is decisive.
• Able to work highly autonomously, as needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs