Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Program Manager is responsible for managing marketing activities for a local agency. They have a client that is working to promote the global adoption and use of Near Field Communication technology.
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and oversee the execution of marketing strategies in support of overall organizational and program objectives. This person will work closely with the client and its members as well as the marketing communications department, public relations, IT and client services staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in conjunction with the organizational leadership and Special Interest Groups to drive consensus and development of strategic marketing programs
• Serve as the primary program manager to the Special Interest Groups
• Develop and manage the day-to-day execution of strategic marketing plans and projects
• Work with staff and vendors to support the execution of marketing programs
• Build strong relationships with industry partners and key stakeholders to further technology adoption
• Ensure brand consistency across channels
• Support and attend client’s face-to-face member meetings (domestic and international travel required)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field; Master’s degree a plus
• 7-10 years of management experience in marketing programs, product marketing, or communications preferably in technology field; association management experience a plus
• Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
• Able to operate independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapidly growing and changing environment
• Experience writing for non-native English speakers and a global audience a plus
• Proven vendor management experience with strong negotiation skills
ABOUT THE JOB: This is a project with up to 30+ hours a week. For the right person, this could go perm!!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs