• Initiating and managing multiple projects geared towards building One Knowledge to be the single enterprise knowledge system with robust content governance and enhanced user experiences.
• Managing and communicating scope, issues, constraints, risks, assumptions and change control process throughout the project life cycle
• Ensuring cross-functional team engagement and alignment as it pertains to Requirements, scope and project delivery
• Tracking and reporting project progress and status per PMO format and guidelines
• Facilitating cross-functional work groups to improve the current experience
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience (must include customer-related experience in Knowledge Management area)
• Work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• MBA with IT background, PMP desired
• 8 -10 years of experience in program managing and driving programs, projects, Agile experience preferred.
• Knowledge Management/Support/Customer Experience work preferred
• PC proficiency in Microsoft office, Visio and Project
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs