Risk Business Program Manager
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Business Program Manager in Risk will be responsible for key initiatives within Financial Risk and Compliance. The individual will be part of the Risk Business Program Management organization.
To successfully manage & deliver programs the role requires heavy intra-Risk coordination among the Consumer, Seller, Compliance, Resolution & Protections, Analytics and Platform teams. In addition to that, as the program would mandate the role would also work with other groups such as Engineering, Global Product, Legal, Operations and Regional BUs. It is critical to build strong relationships with all of these various teams and stakeholders across the organization.
This role will be responsible for identifying stakeholders, defining the program plan, managing and mitigating risks (priority, resources, scope, schedule) and managing the Go-To-Market process.
The scope of work would be as follows –
• Manage programs of 8-10 resource groups or 2 programs of medium & high complexity each.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of organization structures, product lines, products, and features.
• Build awareness of cross program synergies and help communicate opportunities to simplify or better align work across teams.
To be successful in this role, the individual should be willing and able to understand some high-level technology & product aspects of the projects, ask the right questions to remove roadblocks and influence stakeholders to drive traction.
1. Define and drive program plan:
a. Create a robust and complete plan with milestones, dependencies and owners
b. Facilitate the prioritization of user stories by the Product Owners
c. Validate ‘date definition’, and pace team milestones to achieve target date
2. Ensure Product Owners define the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
3. Identify business program stakeholders and recruit into operating rhythms
4. Define Roles & Responsibilities across the various stakeholders on the program team
5. Liaise with the KPI owners to capture metrics and business success criteria
6. Validate desired date for program is supported by resource availability & program timeline.
7. Define & facilitate operating rhythms to discuss progress on the plan, identify risks and propose mitigation, track and close open items without delay.
8. Manage the Go-To-Market activities which include - Ops Planning, ensuring training of Ops agents is planned for by the Ops Excellence team, obtain regional sign-off, define the monitoring/measurement plan and other activities necessary for a successful launch.
9. Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of the RISK-wide process - Initiative Life Cycle (ILC) and ensure that all programs pass through the relevant ILC tollgates.
10. Have executive presence, be able to run forums effectively, ‘work the room’ and be in charge of their program/portfolio operating rhythms.
11. Have the maturity and leadership to be able to influence others to drive results and know when to escalate to remove roadblocks.
12. Organize and deliver regularly scheduled program communications and lead regular coordination meetings between task groups at the frequency to synchronize decision making and deliverable dates
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Risk Business Program Manager