Title: Program Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Pay:Duration: 6 months
***Microsoft Project fluency is an ABSOLUTE MUST! Please only apply to this position if you are proficient in this program.
Managing new product development and commercialization projects within company product platforms/categories. Performing core project management responsibilities (schedule, risk, resource management) while coordinating cross-functional teams and sharing leadership/accountability with brand product owners.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinates or consults on all phases of the new product development lifecycle, including ideation, assessment, development, scale-up and launch.
• Ensures effective ongoing communication on the portfolio and projects managed.
• Identifies issues and resolves or escalates them as appropriate.
• Gathers, organizes, analyzes and reports information in support of new product development project in the portfolio, in flexible and adaptable communication and reporting mechanisms.
• Tracks progress towards achievement of project and portfolio goals.
• Maintains project and portfolio information using MS Project Server 2010.
Summary of Experience:
• Must: Project/Portfolio management in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment: 5 years.
• Must: Experience with and mastery of MS Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint
• Must: Overall professional experience in like environments/roles: 7 years
• Preferred: Product/Project/Portfolio management in consumer products environment: 5 years
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Ability to form and sustain professional relationships.
Ability to facilitate teams toward shared success, problem solving and navigated ambiguity.
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Attention to detail.
Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Ability to define project objectives, scope and resources.
Knowledge of concepts, techniques and tools relating to coordinating and tracking projects.
Knowledge of standards, practices and techniques of project management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Program Manager