Managing the development and implementation of small or moderately complex new programs or processes that improve profitability, reduce costs, streamline operations or enhance customer service. 1-2 years
Engagement Summary and Mission
This engagement contributes to their success by managing the development and implementation of a complex new program and processes that improves profitability, reduces costs, streamlines operations and enhances customer service. Individual to model and act in accordance with guiding principles.
Key Summary of Responsibilities
This engagement is focused on the relaunch, communication and training for the third-party engagement standard. Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Gather requirements, develop and implement a program launch plan.
• Manage and monitor project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure the expected results are delivered on-time and within budget.
• Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidate, communicate and ensure resolution of all issues. May develop and collect performance metrics related to program launch.
• Represent business unit, department or functional area on cross-functional project team. Provides functional expertise to assess potential financial and operational impact.
• Create and deploy training and communication plans based on multiple organizational levels and across multiple teams.
• Develop and deliver training, along with internal resources around the standard and adherence.
• Create metrics and templates for initiative adherence.
• Gather feedback and create continuous loop/recommendations for improvement.
• Help determine training and management tool requirements; may assist in product evaluation and selection.
• Create sustainment plan, resources and engagement/training frequency and future roadmaps.
Summary of Experience
- Project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources and communication (5 years)
- Working across functional areas to develop effective business solutions that align with company and business objectives (5 years)
- Sourcing, continuous improvement and/or finance experience (3 years)
- Requirements gathering, analysis and recommendations (3 years)
- Launch & training of corporate-wide initiatives