We are partnering with one of our corporate clients who is looking to hire a Program Manager with packaging or print experience as soon as possible!
Why? They just landed a new client and need this person to manage the client relationship and work with internal teams to support them!
- 3+ years Project or Account Management experience in packaging or print industry
- Four Year Business Degree
- The ability to communicate with various stakeholders (manufacturing, client, Suppliers etc)
- Technologically savvy and the aptitude to learn new programs quickly
- The ability to manage several projects and moving parts at once at a fast pace
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to keep a level headed in a constantly changing environment
- Remain in constant communication with client to ensure their needs are being met and to help uncover new opportunities within the client
- Communicate and negotiate with internal teams to ensure client needs are constantly met
- Work closely with various business units within manufacturing, design, and business development to keep projects moving smoothly
- Maintain and develop relationships with the client in various different teams and capacities
- Facilitate QBR's alongside Business Development team