Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Program Manager with extensive experience working with Unica Campaign for the execution of email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
Core responsibilities include:
1. Manage team resources who are responsible for ensuring the prompt/flawless execution of email and direct mail marketing campaigns via the following activities:
- Proactively leading the process to gather list pull and data segmentation requirements related to planned marketing programs
- Identifying/ and remediating issues along the campaign development lifecycle
- Collaborating with members of the marketing data solutions and IT teams to source data needed for campaign segmentation criteria
- Developing technical design specifications required to properly set-up the campaign within the Unica Campaign application
- Designing campaign management workflows within Unica Campaign to support test and learn objectives as well as efficient list generation
2. Drive process improvements through leadership and collaboration with key stakeholders:
- Establish processes used to manage the marketing operations function both within the marketing ops team and upstream within the client organizations (MarCom, Skymiles, etc…).
- Establish intake process and manage request prioritizations across client stakeholder teams
- Collaborate with customer Insights and client stakeholder teams to enable efficient and effective campaign design in support of campaign test objectives
- Collaborate with the Data Solutions team and IT Marketing teams to establish automated and scalable process for making ad-hoc data available to Unica.
- Mentor team to establish procedures, documentation and Runbooks, address issues and help define Product Roadmap
- Mentor team members in order to develop deep SME knowledge around the core Marketing Operations applications (Unica Campaign, Optimize and Interact)
3. Represent team in planning meetings (monthly, weekly, etc.) with client stakeholders (Marcom, Skymiles, etc…)
- Lead meetings where needed to define operational requirements
- Project manage on behalf of Customer Insights & Analytics large initiatives for UNICA operations
The candidate MUST have the following skills:
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to understand their overall campaign requirements, including the ability to advise stakeholders on the availability of data needed to define segmentation groups.
- Project management within a Database Marketing function, including the ability to define core project tasks and ensure critical-path tasks/dependencies are completed on time so as to ensure on-time delivery of campaign management lists to the channel execution vendors.
- Working proficiency with Unica Campaign, Optimize and interact including the design and set-up of workflows and the ability to mentor other team members on design best practices and process improvement techniques.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree Information Technology, Mathematics, Sciences, Marketing
- Must have 5+ years in a team lead/manger role, overseeing a marketing operations team.
- Must have 5-7+ years’ experience utilizing the Unica Campaign, Optimize and Interact, preferably with a combination of both front end and back end experience.
- Experience working with business customers with an understanding of both stated and unstated requirements
- Intermediate SQL proficiency and the ability to collaborate with technical team members as needed to source data and design components of the solution with may reside outside of the Unica Campaign application.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong need for completion, with an ability to work around/through impediments
- Must be able to lead and work collaboratively and excel in a cross-functional environment
- Commitment to excellence, getting the job done right and making the forward-looking decisions even in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines
- Must have proven track record with regard to taking initiative and solving problems
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- High degree of organization and the ability to help define and implement process improvement