We are seeking an experienced creative program manager who can facilitate and coordinate with internal and external project stakeholders regarding efforts and campaign work surrounding SEO and ASO efforts. You will work with both internal marketing and external agencies and vendors. This is an exciting role that is a perfect opportunity for an experienced agency account manager looking to go in-house! Or an experienced program manager rolling off assignment! This role is onsite in Redwood City, CA!
This contract position will between 3-6 months, onsite. Did I mention this is an onsite position?
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines and budgets, coordinate creative resources for multiple project plans at once.
- Communicate/coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Creatively recommend solutions and options to meet budget and plan requirements.
- Monitor and report on progress to stakeholders using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate blockers, challenges or changes in timeline or budget to management as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation including timelines, scope and budgets for each project team to best meet the projects needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of ASO
- 5+ years experience as a marketing project manager or account manager at a creative marketing agency.
- Blend of creative problem solving, critical thinking and strong project management skills required.
- Experience in campaign management, technology company or start-up environment is a plus.
- Extraordinary organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize stakeholder input and turn this into action plans.