Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter to join the SMC, Small, Medium and Corporate Teams.
Are you driven? Are you a strong collaborator? Do you have a passion for learning? Do you use data to guide your decisions? Do you feel satisfaction in moving a business to the next level? Do you like to turn around challenges in your life?
One of the fasted growing segments, and we are looking for the right person to lead our engines to move us to the next level. How is your passion, today?
The SMC team develops and executes the strategic plans across multiple channels and engines; carrying out the appropriate sales planning, analysis and research to create the right sales initiatives to enable rapid market expansion and growth.
- Working with customers and partners, meeting over the phone, supporting the sale and engaging the right resources to facilitate the sales process, until the deal is closed;
- Drive pipeline reviews with resellers, distribution and internal sellers;
- Presenting the insights to the leadership team and partners;
- Training the channel on upsell and cross sell, end of life, licensing, SQL assessments, transformation to the cloud;
- SQL products and licensing knowledge;
- Own and provide forecast;
- Develop and share best practices;
- Drive weekly connections with Microsoft Sellers and Partner managers.
- Drive and support a Marketing Relationship Management Program and demand generation marketing activities to drive net new opportunities;
- COE’s: correction of errors plans and execution;
- Reports, analysis and business updates;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or implementation (ability to understand the customer, position upsell and cross sell and close deals)
- Knowledge with Dynamics 365 (intermediate) is a must
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and analyze (pivot tables and v-lookup level)
- Proactive – be able to impact sales
- Very organizational (working with partners and process after sale)
- Holding others accountable to actions items and tasks