This Program Manager (PM) will lead the development and delivery of the marketing communications plan and internal customer facing materials related to the promotional resources that support Payer Strategy for Global Market Access. The PM is the primary contact for the Global Marketing Access Marketing team regarding brand-specific marketing communications to internal customers. As such, the PM is required to understand the internal customers' needs, preferences and payer environment, as well as the competitive market dynamics that impact payer promotion. He/She will apply the client’s Marketing and Customer Experience principles during the promotion planning and execution processes, and in the management of external agencies.
The PM will lead and work collaboratively with multiple teams supporting communications/promotion, including the creative development teams, Global Market Research and Global Outcomes Research. The candidate should have high proficiency in project management, constituency leadership, vendor management and collaborative communications.
Finally, the PM will need to demonstrate effective collaboration with the Office of Promotion and Advertising Review (OPAR), Promotional Review Team (PRT) and other compliance departments. All promotional plans and resources must adhere to our company's Standards of Compliance. Previous Marketing, and/or Marketing Communications experience is desirable.
- Leads the development of promotional plans, programs and tactics to support the Global Market Access strategy and communication objectives.
- Heads meetings with Global Marketing Access team and advertising agency to identify and develop a resource needed to support a specific customer behavior and/or business objective
- Assists with AOR selection, price negotiation, and SOW creation
- Initiates creative process for materials with the internal Creative Studio or external AOR and maintains the project timelines.
- Works with Promotion Administrators and Editorial teams to complete the promotional development and review process.
- Assists Stakeholders with strategic thinking, message development, etc.
- Assists team with annual profit planning
Qualifications and experience desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Project Management experience
- Pharma Marketing Knowledge
- Message Development experience
- External agency management
- Product or Customer Promotion experience