The Program Manager will lead and work collaboratively with multiple teams supporting communications/promotion, including the creative development teams, Global Market Research and Global Outcomes Research. Therefore, the candidate should have high proficiency in project management, constituency leadership, vendor management and collaborative communications.
Finally, the Program Manager will need to demonstrate effective collaboration with the Office of Promotion and Advertising Review (OPAR), Promotional Review Team (PRT) and other compliance departments. All promotional plans and resources must adhere to our company's Standards of Compliance. Previous Marketing, and/or Marketing Communications experience is desirable.
- Leads the development of promotional plans, programs and tactics to support the Global Market Access strategy and communication objectives.
- Heads meetings with GMAx team and advertising agency to identify and develop a resource needed to support a specific customer behavior and/or business objective
- Assists with AOR selection, price negotiation, and SOW creation
- Initiates creative process for materials with the internal Creative Studio or external AOR and maintains the project timelines.
- Works with Promotion Administrators and Editorial teams to complete the promotional development and review process.
- Assists GMAx Stakeholders with strategic thinking, message development, etc. Assists GMAx with annual profit planning
- Identifies new opportunities and channels that may arise from changing market situations, new clinical publications, new media or other developments
Qualifications and experience desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree Education Minimum Requirement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams, to influence others and to negotiate effectively
- Project Management, Pharma Marketing Knowledge
- Message Development experience
- External agency management
- Product or Customer Promotion experience