My client is a Global Technology Company that is a household name. They are looking for a Program Manager to join their online travel offering team on a fixed term contract till the end of September 2018. The role pays UP TO £55 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
As a member of the Local Guides Community team, you will play a critical role in helping engage, motivate and activate this global community to share their local experiences by
writing reviews, adding photos, and editing existing online resources. Local Guides is a global recognition and rewards program for our creator community. Our mission is to build and nurture
user-centric communities that drive scalable product adoption and engagement.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
1. Scope and collect user requirements, provide guidance on best practices, work across stakeholders to develop Go-To Community plans
2. Implement creative ways to improve our global engagement programs; Campaigns, LG4G, Global Email, Feedback + Beta Testing
● BA/BS degree in marketing or business discipline or or 4+ years of professional experience equivalent
● Experience in driving user acquisition, engagement and/or retention; preference for experience running email campaigns using Gamma
● A proven track record of highly cross-functional collaboration across product, marketing and engineering teams.
● Strong analytical skills and experience with data, metrics, and experimentation.
● Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
Nice to Have
● Excellent organization and project management skills
● Talent at building collaborative partnerships with product and engineering teams.
● Experience & interest in community building + social engagement