Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter to join the SMC, Small, Medium and Corporate Teams.
Are you driven? Are you a strong collaborator? Do you have a passion for learning? Do you use data to guide your decisions? Do you feel satisfaction in moving a business to the next level? Do you like to turn around challenges in your life?
One of the fasted growing segments, and we are looking for the right person to lead our engines to move us to the next level. How is your passion, today?
The SMC team develops and executes the strategic plans across multiple channels and engines; carrying out the appropriate sales planning, analysis and research to create the right sales initiatives to enable rapid market expansion and growth.
- Working with customers and partners, meeting in person and over the phone, supporting the usage and consumption, or pre-sale and engaging the right resources to facilitate the process, until the consumption target is achieved;
- Drive consumption pipeline reviews with resellers, distribution and internal sellers;
- Presenting the insights to the leadership team and partners;
- Training the channel on consumption and pre-sale: upsell and cross sell, end of life, licensing, SQL assessments, transformation to the cloud;
- Products and licensing knowledge;
- Own and provide forecast;
- Develop and share best practices;
- Organize and run partner meetings;
- Drive weekly connections with Product Manager, Account Managers, Opportunity Managers, TCM’s, PDM’s, Disti’s and LSP’s;
- Drive and support a Marketing Relationship Management Program and demand generation marketing activities to drive net new opportunities;
- COE’s: correction of errors plans and execution;
- Reports, analysis and business updates;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or implementation (ability to understand the customer, position upsell and cross sell and close deals)
- 2-3 years experience with SQL
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and analyze (pivot tables and v-lookup level)
- Proactive – be able to impact sales
- Very organizational (working with partners and process after sale)
- Holding others accountable to actions items and tasks