My client is a Global Technology Giant, and they are looking for an experienced Project/Program Manager. This is a 12 month contract, paying up to £52 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
The Cloud helps millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
You will help those who are using our solutions to get the best solution, and know how to craft a compelling case for sticking with the program.
This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise upsell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities. Strategizing with Strategic Account Specialists to secure and increase account revenue.
You have strong SQL knowledge and experience. Marketing skills and ability to create and deliver storytelling content using multiple formats and platforms is a plus.
Sales experience is also a plus to understand and support the team to ensure proper landing and execution of sales targets.
* Create and execute customer programs at scale for the Account Management division
* Track customer sales programs and impacts
* Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
* Having strong SQL knowledge and experience
* English fluency - second european language is a plus
* A good attention to detail towards tasks, ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
* Excellent written communication skills
* Having previous experience in a digital content role, or a marketing role involving content creation is a plus
* Having at least 2 years of sales experience is a plus