The Global Medical Education Program Manager (PM) leads the development, approval and release of medical education tactics supporting one or more brands. The PM manages internal and external partners, agencies, and contributors in development of resources primarily focused on peer to peer educational programs (e.g. symposia, lectures, videos, and peer discussion groups) for Healthcare Professional customers. The PM ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and can effectively apply and articulate strategy and goals of the resource in conversations with regulatory partners.
This is a great opportunity to work mostly remote! Some limited on-site presence is required for planning and meetings, but candidate will be able to perform this work mostly off-site if desired. Experience in these therapeutic areas is encouraged: HIV, HCV, oncology, women's health.
- Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments around medical education plans and content necessary to facilitate release timing consistent with brand strategies across multiple channels
- Manages the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources
- Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors
- Manages the workflow that supports Speaker Preparation Meeting (training) agenda and content
- Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities
- Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations, shares best practices
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements
- Maintains adequate level of scientific and market knowledge
- 2-4 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical Marketing and/or Sales-related function with strong scientific knowledge
- Prior experience in project management and leading the development of marketing or promotional resources
- Ability to work in teams and to integrate multiple work streams
- Ability to manage vendors and interact with thought leaders
- Demonstrated ethics and integrity.
- Experience in HIV and/or HCV therapeutic areas
B.S. or B.A. degree required
Advanced degree preferred
If you experience technical difficulties when applying, please email: akijanka [@] aquent.com