As a member of this team, you will help to operationalize strategic partnerships. The team works with both internal and external partners to create and run successful partnership campaigns for music, movies, books, games, and apps.
Responsible for operational processes essential to implementing successful partnership campaigns.
Manage offer creation, delivery, and QA for promotions in conjunction with third parties and internal teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Ensure correct Terms and Conditions are applied to the relevant promotions and work with internal teams to localise and follow correct legal sign off processes
- Master the tools, systems, and reports for creation and tracking of campaigns
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets and documentation to track campaigns created, and follow up on questions about promotion details with internal cross functional teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the setup and tracking of promotions
- Identify and communicate process and tool improvements to make promotion operations more efficient
- Identify bugs and tool functionality issues, report them to responsible engineering teams, and track engineering’s progress in fixing such issues
- Assist with creation of campaign data reporting for internal and external partners
- BA/BA Degree - Manager is open to area of study or 2 plus years of equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in project management, operations, content management, partner management
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage projects from initiation to completion
- Comfortable working with individuals across multiple teams in a matrix organization.
- Analytical; experienced in reviewing data and reports
- Experience working with Google Documents and Spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Ability to speak Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs