Vitamin T's client is seeking a Program Coordinator with advanced excel skills to assist with managing product data, creating documents, updating data, and proofing for accuracy. This person will be working with the Marketing Integration team and cross-divisionally to align efforts with Marketing and Merchandising strategies, ensuring product data used by multiple teams is accurate and reflects product strategy. This person will have the opportunity to work on a dynamic team that works across multiple divisions. Scope of work includes supporting marketing campaign, off-price events, always on, direct mail and other product lists as needed. This role is a 12 month contract.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing communications, project management or relevant field.
- Project management skills including ability to coordinate action plans, timelines, manage multiple programs simultaneously and complete assignments in a timely manners
- Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Personal accountability to process, details management, timelines and quality of work
- Proficient computer skills include MS Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Handles confidential information effectively and appropriately
- Knowledge of standard marketing and merchandising principles