As a Partners Program Coordinator, you will be involved in planning, documenting, improving efficiency and supporting the operational aspects of the program globally. You will liaise between central and local Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering teams and third parties.
Identify and develop necessary processes across countries, channels and functions.
Communications: plan and execute outreach activities for the internal and external audiences (launches, cross-functional updates; marketing collateral including but not limited to email campaigns, surveys, tests etc.). Develop effective communication channels with local teams to ensure Partners program milestones are executed according to the roadmap.
Data analysis: track key performance indicators of Partners and inform decision-making for senior leadership. Provide data deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Partners portal management: perform ongoing quality assurance of the user experience in Partners.
2. Lead business initiatives and manage projects on various program aspects; ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
3. Strategy and performance: contribute to program development and identify opportunities for building stronger agencies; execute and analyze marketing programs to achieve business targets.
• Bachelor's degree (emphasis on business, finance, or technology)
• 2 + years of experience in marketing and channel program management
• Understanding of Google AdWords and online advertising
• Superior analytical skills, distinctive problem-solving and business judgement required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
• Strong experience working with data and statistical analysis (SQL experience a plus)
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs