We are looking for a Federal Employee Program Associate to join our team in our San Francisco corporate headquarters. The Associate will report to the Marketing Operations Manager and will work directly with the Marketing Account Manager to provide administrative, marketing and operational project support to the overall Federal Employee Program team. We are looking for a dynamic professional who is a go-getter, creative, and is passionate about health care and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to marketing in the health care space and to work with a team of seasoned professionals you can grow with professionally. Attention to detail and an eye for quality is a must, along with the ability to multi-task, follow through on assignments, be proactive, and be a forward thinker.
• Supports Marketing Operations Manager and Marketing Account Manager through coordination and implementation of print deliverables for open enrollment seminars and health fairs.
• Assists in managing deliverables of project plans of low to moderate complexity by preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, preparing time lines, and securing resources.
• Keeps Marketing Operation Manager and Marketing Account Manager abreast of project deliverables, milestones and budgets through regular status updates.
• Updates marketing collateral by managing the collateral review process including gathering input from subject matter experts, internal and external stakeholders, and legal.
• Provides redlines to Creative Team and proofs materials for accuracy before distributing to stakeholders for approval.
• Assists in managing the marketing and promotional items for the team which includes but is not limited to budget management, procurement, online inventory tracking and shipment management as needed.
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations, including updating and editing based on feedback, and obtaining subject matter expert/stakeholder reviews and approvals.
• Follows up with staff and vendors to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects and assigned deliverables.
• Under the supervision of the Marketing Operations Manager, coordinates and manages event logistics for health benefits officer seminars, open enrollment health fairs and year round health and wellness activities.
• Coordinates shipments and validates delivery of marketing collateral amongst staff, vendors, and other locations throughout the year and during open enrollment health fairs as needed.
• Provides support in updating Federal Employee microsites (content, graphics, PDFS) as requested.
• Initiates and tracks purchase order requisitions as needed for the team.
• Helps coordinate meetings or trainings as required and prepares and distributes meeting material as requested.
• Works on special projects as designated by Federal Employee Program Marketing and Operations team.
• Excellent organizational skills and a general understanding of basic project management.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude; polite and courteous at all times.
• Functions as a team player and can work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills - verbal, written and presentation.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to communicate and work with teams and individuals who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of one to three years of marketing experience required Strong computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, HTML), Salesforce a plus.
• Understanding of marketing principle practices and techniques including marketing analysis, research tools and basic project management.
• Basic knowledge of health insurance products, services and their financial drivers not required but preferred.