We are recruiting for our Client global technology and Cloud services provider.
Their team is looking for a Staffing Coordinator to help schedule consultants onto individually-sold consulting projects. As staffing coordinator for EMEA, you will monitor project pipeline in Salesforce and then once a project is sold, work with both Business and Engineering managers from the Professional Services group to identify the right individuals to place on a project.
As this is a new role in EMEA--we are looking for someone who wants to try something new and challenging. The role would suit program managers, sales individuals, people ops--basically anyone with a strong operational and executional orientation. Goal is to start in late April/early May.
As Staffing Coordinator, you will manage the overall resource planning tool in Salesforce in EMEA, using it to track availability and skill levels of the consultants, liaising closely with all PS managers to figure out who should be committed to which projects. This role has lots of stakeholder interaction - between the consultants, engineers and sales reps who are all trying to get their projects staffed and started. You also need to be comfortable with a fast-pace stream of work-projects are sold ~1 per day and then we need to assign 2-3 people to each project.
- Manage the pipeline of PS projects in the Salesforce resourcing tool, proactively raising issues around capacity concerns or potential upcoming shortages as needed
- Coordinate with managers to put the right people on each project as it is sold
- Maintain data quality on individuals and projects in the tool
- Exercise good judgment in thinking about people/personality/travel implications that come from staffing people on a project
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 1-2 years working in a heavy customer/stakeholder management role
- Comfort with learning online tools - e.g. Salesforce staffing tool
- Attention to detail; strong operational and executional orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone communication.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Google Calendar.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.