Consumer Goods client in Portland looking for a production/brand designer. Project to be an ongoing contract, no set end date for the right person. Starting 3.26.18.
- Ability to design with strong print production skills with past retail brand experience
- Pride in attention to detail & efficiency
- High level of skill in the print production space
- Solid portfolio of retail production and branding projects highlighting original work
- Must possess enthusiasm for helping on all aspects of marketing and graphic design projects
- Work within an in-house graphics team within the marketing department
- Graphic design projects to include presentations, photo shoots, tradeshow graphics, retail graphics, catalog design, packaging, event graphics and collateral pieces
- Manages all types of graphic projects through from concept design to production
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of graphic projects to ensure final graphics are delivered on time and on budget
- Assists the marketing team in various ad hoc projects and brainstorming sessions
If you believe you meet the requirements and would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please submit an application and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.