Do you enjoy adding your own personal, creative touch to things we use in our everyday lives? Are you the type of individual who enjoys improving the way existing products look or even designing a product that has not been released yet? Aquent is currently hiring for one of our well-established, Fortune 500 clients local to the Northbrook, IL area. This opportunity is a 3 month contract, with the opportunity to extend. If you have a creative eye for shape and color and are looking for an opportunity to become an integral part of a team, this is the role for you! **This role is 100% on-site and is 40 hours per week**
- Interface with internal partners (account executives, marketing team members, print production staff, account management, etc.) to support the development and production of marketing and communication materials.
- Review materials from outside vendors, printers, and service providers for data accuracy (such as variable data entered in template documents) then identify data inaccuracies, follow-up to acquire accurate, missing, or delayed data/information, with key sensitivity to schedules and deadlines.
- Create and build business rules using a web-based tool.
- Assist with coordination of quality control of data, development of production materials, proof-reading and editing material prior to final production.
- Assist internal partners with audit-related inquiries and responses.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings.