Production Operations Producer
Our client is seeking a talented Producer to work across multiple brands to support the Senior Producer, Digital Operations in coordinating all of the company's project schedules, resources, and adhering to process. On any given week, the company has over 20 projects that are all happening simultaneously. This role will oversee the top level milestones for all these projects. Working with the Senior Producer as well as the Producers for each of these projects, they will have the unique view of the global schedule. The Operations Producer will oversee the resource allocation across all the projects, and will be tracking burn down rates for people’s time, allowing for a more streamlined and efficient production process.
This producer will be responsible for managing deliverables, owning the master schedule, and ensuring all goals and objectives of the project are met with a successful launch that is on time and on budget.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the global schedule to track projects across the department
- Works with the Senior Producer to prioritize projects and resources
- Works with the Senior Producer to manage cross vertical budgets and resource allocations across multiple projects
- Performs resource allocation and looks at resource loading across all projects
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Works with the Senior Producer and Producers to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Work directly with internal IT and QA departments to help manage staffing resources
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track global project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Review team timesheets to ensure accuracy in accounting and where applicable billing
- The Operations Producer should be skilled enough to work with the producers to ensure all pre-production work is complete so that production teams are equipped to achieve goals of website
- Effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Leadership skills (good with people, knows how to motivate, inspire, and build effective teams)
- Organization and analytical skills are critical, especially in relations to budget management
- Ability to consider big-picture strategic issues
- Must be results-oriented while maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to leverage both web/technology skills and people skills to produce results
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS REQUIRED
• 3-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all
aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Basecamp.
• Strong familiarity and demonstrated experience with budget reporting and management.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, and other departments.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
• Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
• Demonstrated strong facilitation skills and ability to identify common ground amongst individuals with divergent opinions and perspectives
• Demonstrated positive attitude, sees challenges as opportunities and translates them into actionable items.
• Hard working/dedicated
• Ability to have fun and keep others motivated during high-pressure situations
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Production Operations Producer