AQUENT is supporting a major beauty brand in their search for a Production Manager (Creative: Print & Retail collateral). This is a FT Freelance opportunity in San Francisco, projected to run for six months.
As Production Manager, you will partner with internal teams and external vendors to bring creative visions to life. This position will focus specifically on the day to day management of printed materials and acrylic merchandisers.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to...
• Build and maintain strong internal cross functional relationships with design, visual merchandising, marketing, program management, inventory and procurement teams
• Build and maintain strong external vendor relationships with established and new manufacturers and kitting vendors
• Partner with marketing and program managers to build and maintain a manageable workflow
• Proactively work with cross functional business partners and vendors to troubleshoot issues that arise
• Act as a print consultant during the creative development phase
• Be the subject matter expert in digital, litho and web format printing as well as print materials for retail graphics and print collateral
• Clearly communicate deliverables and next steps to internal teams and external partners following established best practices
• Lead the relationship with external partners ensuring Sephora standards are met for the best client experience
• Grow knowledge and expertise to provide quality control and set internal expectations for all prototypes and finished goods
• Manage schedules with internal teams and external vendors to ensure all goods deliver on time
• Manage forecasts and budgets with internal teams and external vendors to ensure all goods are produced on or below budget
• Lead status calls with external vendors to track schedules, program details, budget and day to day management
• 4+ years print production experience within an advertising or marketing organization; retail/beauty industry a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Willingness to be flexible with change and approach projects with a can-do attitude
• Experience in manufacturing and partnering with external vendors and internal teams
• Understanding and experience working in Excel
• Familiar with Smartsheets, Workfront/Proof HQ a plus
If this sounds like you, apply now!