One of the fastest growing tech companies in Orange County is looking for a production manager to oversee and track all incoming creative job requests. The ideal candidate will possess first-rate organizational skills and have an eye for detail and accuracy. This role is a full-time position with the potential to become permanent for the right person. ** Must have prior production experience, collaborating with design and other creative teams.
- 7+ years experience in pre-press production / creative project management in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to facilitate the workflow of print, digital and creative projects
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
- Understanding of design and production fundamentals including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and RoboHead
- Start-up / agency experience a plus!
- Manage hands-on production, including layout and revision guides, packaging, cards, printed materials, and photo cataloging
- Establishes and maintains the best practices in the area of production including clipping, color correction, file collection, sizing, and archiving
- Designs and revises sell sheets, marketing materials, and printed sales support documents
- Reviews all digital designs files prior to print
- Creates physical mockups of packaging and requested materials
- Supports sales, marketing, and other department efforts by providing assets and designs