One of our valued clients in the Energy business is seeking a Production Graphic Designer for a long term temporary role in Foxboro, MA.
The internal creative agency for our client is looking for a production graphic designer with 1-5 years of experience to join its team. You should have experience designing smart and elegant solutions for both digital and print media. You should be passionate about great design and most of all you should be fast, accurate, detail-oriented, and have a deep-rooted love for working with a style guide. We’re looking for someone who can assist in the creative execution of marketing materials (print and web ads, event signage, pitch presentations, electronic direct mail/email blasts, web design, social media, digital brochures, infographics) with speed and precision. You should be a team player loving to collaborate with designers, writers, project managers and able to connect the dots across multiple types of assets within an integrated campaign while adhering to brand standards.
In addition to being a kick-ass designer, you should be self-motivated and, when it comes down to it, we all want to work with someone who’s genuinely a nice person.
We live in the digital age, so you must have an online portfolio to be considered for the position.
• Create a complete system or campaign of work in both print and digital mediums
• Execute on design ideas from start to finish, while paying close attention to detail
• Work closely and collaboratively with a team of designers, writers, and project managers to meet the project goals and deliver top-notch design on time
• 1-5 years of working experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field or commensurate experience
• Working within a set of brand standards
• Strong typography skills
• Willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Strong communication skills both visually and verbally
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple project workloads
• Willingness to work extra hours during rush periods
• Insanely good Indesign and Photoshop skillz
• Proficiency in PowerPoint ( we know, but it’s a must)
• Experience with asset management and project/time management systems
• Illustration skillz
• A love of photography and/or video
• Creating Storyboards for web ads or video
• Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML coding
• Having worked in an in-house corporate creative department
• Having worked with UX design applications like Adobe Muse, Axure or Ceros
A passion for nerd things