· Organization of all current packaging files on Creative Server. Assist DMI Marketing in maintaining their server of pdf files ensuring it is current, each server mirroring the other.
· Complete all requested updates to existing packaging. Ensure all required codes and information is placed properly in the art as well as the file slug. Release print ready files with clear production instructions.
· Work with Designers to layout approved new designs/redesigns. Advise on corrections and necessary changes due to packaging or production requirements and distribution area’s labeling laws.
· Coordinate with DMI Marketing liaison to determine project priorities, highlighting issues with any projects that need to be addressed by them.
· Create any ‘flat’ concept layouts requested by marketing or creative. Assist designers with minor design elements as requested.
· Interpret requests for packaging files to determine needs and supply the necessary files in the appropriate format.
· Create any overlabeling art, including custom dieline(s), as requested for US or DMI projects.
· Ensure all production work is documented and backed up either on Creative’s Server or in the Esko routing system.
· Elevate any design or process issues to the Art Director for review and action if necessary.
· Comp, board, or issue electronic files for presentation.
Swatch Collateral Production
· Organization of all current swatchbook files on Creative Server.
· Work with either US or DMI teams to complete all requested updates to existing collateral.
· Document all requested changes and approvals on the Creative Server.
· Design all new Swatchbook collateral with Art Director for US or DMI.
· Comp Swatch Presentation Boards for DMI on request.
· Assist other designers with any specification, production, or regulation questions for any US packaging projects.
· Comp or board projects for team as needed