Scope of Work
Looking for a creative and super-accurate visual production designer. If tasks such as slicing an image to the pixel, managing a file directory meticulously, following a file naming convention religiously, and building a pixel-perfect UI make your heart beat, then this is the position for you.
You will be very close to the software development process and, for this reason, it is fundamental that you organize your workflow autonomously and scrupulously meet deadlines.
You will collaborate on a regular basis with multiple developer teams that will utilize the design assets produced to build our products.
This is a role that requires an excellent visual awareness and design techniques, and it’s crucial for enabling a good product experience for our users.
The ideal candidate will own the following skills and be capable of demonstrating the utmost level of quality in their consistent delivery.
• Absolute precision in the packaging of assets, as well as in the optimization of memory and other performance-related requirements, is a must;
• A deep understanding of how to best build good documentation and easily accessible UI toolkits and libraries is required;
• - Understanding of software product design at a system level;
• - Basic understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, aspect ratios and interaction models;
• - Ensure consistency and reduce redundancy for the end user experience;
• - Adept at the building blocks of a design language or system, including grids, spacing, layouts, typography, iconography, imagery and UI components;
• - Strong time management skills and ability to be self-directed when needed;
• - Work in a fast, iterative, creative and accurate manner.
While not required, candidates with the following skills will be preferred:
• - Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with a major web, product development or consulting firm in the digital product and/or service design and development space;
• - TV/video design experiences a plus;
• - Understanding of customizable designs and whitelabeling products a plus;
• - Familiarity with agile software development methodologies;
• - Ability to multi-task and the experience of working on more than one project at a time;
• - Work in close collaboration with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, software engineers and testers throughout all phases of product development;
• - Translate interaction, visual and motion design artifacts into implementation-ready assets and specifications;
• - Contribute to the exciting conception of product visions, presentations, interactive demonstrations, and video scenarios;
• - Participate in the ideation of new products and services;
• - Design assets for screens on TV, tablet, smart phone, and others, and package them in production ready assets for developers;
• - Create detailed documentation of visual design specifications (for an audience usually without a formal design background);
• - Communicate the rationale behind ideas and solutions to diverse functional roles;
• - Participate in the daily activities of a scrum team comprised of software engineers, product managers and designers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Scope of Work