● Work with content strategist to execute product design spec site and create content
● Deliver highest-quality digital assets.
● Produce assets from designs, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
● Manage pixel-perfect component library stickersheets and related assets.
● Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency, communication, and distribution.
● Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
● Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
● Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
● Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
● Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
● Project management skills related to planning, allocating and communicating.
● Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role.
● 5+ years of experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
● Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
● Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
● Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
● Familiarity with building design systems a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs