Our client, an well known educational institution, is seeking a talented and detail-oriented Production Designer to join their team! This Production Designer will be a part of the in-house creative team and will be assisting internal stakeholders in creating a wide range of materials including reports, white papers, newsletters, sales collateral, and slide decks. The production designer will create new documents using existing design templates and finalize those files for print or digital distribution. Equally important in this role is a high level of skill using PPT to both modify presentations by adding new art and content and to create new presentations in existing templates. The production designer is expected to work quickly and efficiently and to keep pace with a high-volume of requests.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of processes for print design
- Experience working in both print and digital media
- Experience preparing error-free files optimized for print and web distribution
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity adhering to brand standards
- Efficiency, accuracy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude are critical to this position.
Three years of professional experience; strong, proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment; advanced skills in PowerPoint; superior attention to detail; ability to meet aggressive, repetitive deadlines required. An undergraduate degree in graphic arts, fine arts, or related field is preferred.