We are hiring a qualified, driven Production Artist for a global sports retail brand in Baltimore with 1-2 years experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Populating assets into style guides
• Pulling swipe, inspiration, location ideas, model options, etc.
• Building shoot decks, pitch decks, etc.
• Helping with shoot planning
• Printing, hanging up presentation mocks
• Adding SKUs to shot lists
• Pulling Marketing info into decks from briefs
• Taking down key art into multiple sizes and across multiple media formats (retail, digital, social, etc.)
EXPERIENCE AND/ OR EDUCATION:
• Bachelors degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Illustration, Apparel Design
• Strong working knowledge of the most popular graphic design programs, i.e., Highly proficient in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, & Keynote
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining pre-line sales tools and line art booklets for the product design creation team and product developers.
• Interact cross-functionally with PLM’s and Designers on seasonal line changes/ developments/ updates; and communicate all changes verbally and in illustration form.
• Create precise, market appropriate, innovative product images, including concept sheets and merchandising pages, under tight deadlines for all product categories.
• Create tech packs, conceptual layouts for trend and inspiration using current industry software
• 0-2 years of experience
• Excellent partnership skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex quantitative data.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Flexibility to shift focus and priorities.
• Detail and task oriented
• Savvy, with good taste, and up on current design trends
• General knowledge of garment details and construction
• Interest in learning apparel design
• Desire to create and build performance apparel
• Ability to be a part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships, and lead others to action.