Our large financial services company, located in Whippany, NJ, is seeking a Production Designer for a 2 month contract assignment with potential for further extension. This is an onsite, 40 hour a week contract position. Experience developing sophisticated PowerPoint presentations and designing for asset management is highly preferred. Comfortable creating and manipulating graphs and charts is a must.
Position Comments: Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare rebranded pitch book and other presentation materials by gathering data from internal sources and generating design solutions using corporate branding guidelines.
• Develop creative ways to present material in a graphically pleasing, consistent and impactful manner.
• Work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders and steward the usage of approved design guidelines and templates.
• Proficiently use Microsoft Office products: rebrand PowerPoint presentations, create charts using Excel.
• Work closely with Marketing Team to ensure branding governance is met.
Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of 3 years asset management working experience in graphic design.
• Strong computer skills, including fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to develop sophisticated PowerPoint presentations is required.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro is a plus.
• Organizational ability to track files associated with projects
• Must be able to execute assignments quickly, in an organized manner, and with high attention to detail.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable working through an iterative process.
• Comfortable interacting with high-level executives. Able to deal with confidential information and issues using discretion and judgment.
Manager is really looking for someone who has experience doing design for an asset manager. This person has to be comfortable creating and manipulating graphs, charts ,etc.