The Production Artist works along-side Art Directors and Designers as an invaluable final checkpoint on the integrity of brand-standards and preparation of digital assets created for on-line campaigns. Account and Digital Production Teams rely heavily on the Production Artist as well when files prep and creative decks for client presentations are needed. As the Production Artist, you are an excellent communicator and inter-departmental collaborator with the ability to multi-task under stress.
- • Meticulously build layered files/designs for release to digital production team
- • Liaise with project managers and creative staff to define project requirements, tech specs, brand requirements/guidelines, etc.
- • Retouch and rebuild images from Art Directors and Designers to improve quality of digital files
- • Manage pre-production process for digital assets
- • Follow deadlines to ensure timely release of assets
- • Archive produced work in organized/easy to find library
- • 3 years prior experience as a Production Artist, Designer or similar role
- • Excellent knowledge of image-editing and design software: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Keynote, Powerpoint and Dreamweaver
- • Basic knowledge of HTML 5 and web development systems
- • Ability to manage and meet deadlines on multiple projects at once