Client is looking for an exceptional Production Designer to join their Media Content design team. In this role, you will be creating a variety of digital assets used to engage and attract consumers on client Media platforms. You will be working alongside a global team of Designers, Editors, and Production teams. The ideal candidate for the role relishes in the details of the production design process.
Applicant will be responsible for creating consumer facing graphics featuring content like music, movies, TV shows, Apps, and podcasts within client Media interfaces. The graphics can be large and small graphic teasers, featured artist pages, or special events features. These graphics may also need localization so sensitivity to typography and composition is key.
All design is considered very closely by many teams. The applicant must have experience working in an iterative process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a deep understanding of typography for the web. Experience with typesetting in a variety of languages is a plus.
- expert level photo retouching skills
- understanding of actions and batch processing image assets
- experience naming files according to production specifications
- the ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- a deep understanding of the client aesthetic, UI, and history
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other image optimizing applications
- Candidates should possess exceptional graphic design skills
- Prior experience in a time sensitive production environment
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in BSc/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication