As a production designer in this temporary assignment with Aquent's client, you will work with creative leadership to set design standards and drive the creation of compelling designs for websites, apps, mobile and experiences. You will work collaboratively with other designers, art directors,and producers. You are an individual with a well-rounded design and digital production experience. Great attention to detail, and a strong portfolio in web production design and asset creation.
Specific areas of focus:
- Digital assets and collateral for key marketing experiences
- Design collaboration for various brands, software, and services
- Pixel-perfect adjustments of designs for use across across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Learn the brand visual design frameworks, and be able to dutifully replicate them for websites and related products
- Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on mockups
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Create presentations using Google Slides and prep large format plots for presentations
- Online portfolio of work required
- 3+ years of experience in production design, digital design
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong design skills (production, presentation, etc.), layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other web design tools
- Experience with digital image asset creation and manipulation.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Significant organizational and process skills
- Ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools is icing on the cake