Our client is looking for a talented Production Designer to join their Product team.
About the Role:
You'll be working closely with product creative design leads to produce visually stunning and effective artwork for our testing and innovation efforts. You will be responsible for the fulfillment and implementation of creative across numerous titles for in-product design a/b tests with existing assets. Your work will directly affect the future design and function of the member experience.
- Create and execute multiple design solutions which align with brand standards and the strategy or direction of the team.
- Ability to execute work swiftly and efficiently, producing creative work on par with our design standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to both faithfully execute designs off an established look and feel and create design work based on directions provided by the design team.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for production of high-volume deliverables
- Must work from the office.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator with proficiency in After Effects in an entertainment production environment.
- Photo editing, retouching, and compositing skills with supplemental motion graphic skills.
- Understanding of digital production process.
- Must be very organized, reliable, self-motivated, and task oriented, with strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills in building final assets for digital delivery.
- Previous experience in digital production/editing or retouching.