Our healthcare client, located in San Francisco, CA is seeking an experienced Production Designer. This is a contract with our client and this client will require drug and bacground screening.
- This position designs and manages a wide variety and quantity of marketing-related collateral, including brochures, flyers, manuals, benefit summaries, newsletters, presentation materials, and email banners.
- Works with an award winning creative team to provide graphic design and production support from project kickoff through final delivery.
- Recommends appropriate design and layout solutions, owning the design of a project.
- Able to prioritize multiple design projects to meet aggressive deadlines, work with minimal supervision, and offer ideas to reduce production issues and costs.
- Should be innovative in thinking about the best way to deliver on a project.
- Has knowledge of working within a team of Art Directors, Writers, Designers, Traffic Managers, and Project Managers.
- Bachelor's degree and four years previous design and print production related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in graphic design and production using Adobe’s Suite of desktop publishing software.
- Knowledge of four-color print processes along with online standards.
- Expert abilities in InDesign CS5 required. Proficiencies in Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Filemaker, Microsoft Office also a must. Aptitude in Mac Operating system .
- Ideal candidate has a good mix of both an online and print background.