This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills in digital design and production and digital asset management in support of the production of promotional tactics for a global pharmaceutical company. This team works on-site at the client's offices in North Wales, PA. This position is salaried with full benefits.
Our client has implemented a content management solution/process focused on the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Design Steward role is responsible for insuring that brand imagery is captured and maintained accurately and according to system standards. A Design Steward builds expertise in brand content and styling, and applies design expertise to complete the production build of new promotional material using this new solution/process.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building composites consisting of brand imagery and messaging to be utilized by agency and job owners within the SDL Tridion, Content Management System (CMS)
- Utilizing the SDL Tridion system along with Adobe DreamWeaver to output table-based HTML
- Completion of the production build for digital and print tactics, matching to approved mockups, using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and CMS generated XML
- Collaboration with Content management team members and editorial to ensure final production files are consistent with business expectations; resolve any errors and produced output for Medical and Legal review
- Work closely with brand teams, creative agencies, and regulatory team members to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- 5 + years of Graphic Design experience including production skills in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and Microsoft Office HTML 5, Dreamweaver, CSS3 and XML experience preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and accuracy required
- Experience working with metadata and Image Rights team to ensure all imagery conforms to client’s expectations