Great opportunity for a Production Designer interested in supporting Fortune 100 clients!
The Production Designer is responsible for executing visual designs for major campaigns according to client provided creative briefs and style/branding guides; ensuring work is completed to client specifications, within stated timeframes and the agreed upon project budget. Projects are primarily print advertising and marketing communications.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, the Production Designer’s responsibilities will also include preparing production files for various platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design, and brand. This position will be a part of a larger production/design team working across multiple locations with multiple clients.
Abilities and Skills Required
- Availability to work a flexible schedule depending on client deadlines and volume of projects
- Develop a keen understanding of clients’ visual brands, style guides, target audiences, and communication objectives
- Design, layout, and format production files to print specifications, and customer requirements
- Exhibit a high level of diligence and accuracy when reviewing externally supplied files, setting up client files, and/or pre-flight of newly produced files
- Proactively inform management about project changes, issues, or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, design, and/or marketing communications with at least 1 year designing production print assignments within corporate identity guidelines
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat