3-4 week assignment and then maybe here and there.
We are looking for a production designer for short-term freelance assignments on a as-needed basis. This position will be responsible for the coordination and production of digital assets for applications on all digital platform and devices including the web, mobile and connected TV devices. In addition, this position will provide design and UX support.
- Create, distribute and coordinate the review of proofs for assets updates
- Create and produce all digital assets based on brand, legal and device/platform requirements
- Ensure on-time and error-free delivery of final and approved assets for release
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of the asset production process
- Attend and contribute to pre-release meetings to review schedules with internal teams
- Create and maintain archives of all final assets and original art
- Proactively identify and address ways to improve the production process
- Support product management with design needs including providing design mocks, redlines/specs and final assets
- General understanding of online and on-demand video streaming principles
- Ability to interpret strategic direction into everyday production and design tasks
- Strong digital production/design skills, including photo editing, color correction, image manipulation, page layout, typography and illustration
- Strong foundation in UX design and extremely comfortable with wireframing and visual design
- Highly skilled and efficient in the use of Adobe CS Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Works well as a team player in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Project management, file organization and archiving skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in fine arts, visual communications/graphic design, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Wide-ranging portfolio with a strong digital emphasis including design and production expertise across a variety of online/digital platforms and devices.
- At least 3 years of professional design experience as a Production Designer
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs