Our Client is seeking experienced Production Designers.
The Production Designer is responsible for extending design concepts into production-ready deliverables across multiple formats including web/mobile/broadcast. The Production Designer will collaborate with designers, product managers and developers to assess project needs, organize and execute assigned projects, and produce a variety of content assets working within brand guidelines and requirements.
* Collaborate closely with designers and developers on the engineering team
* Prepare design assets and documentation for development
* Extend and annotate comprehensive digital design assets from wireframes and core design templates
* Prepare guides for development from complete design files
* Optimize graphics for delivery on mobile, web and broadcast platforms
* Edit designs based on direction
* Fluent with best-of-class production techniques and tools
* Manage junior production designer(s)
* Strong portfolio of production design, demonstrating cross-platform capabilities.
* At least five years of professional production experience.
* Production management and leadership experience.
* Mobile design, web and broadcast production experience.
* Understanding and execution of best-in-class production techniques and theories
* Proficient with the tools of the trade
Please Submit resume and portfolio
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs