The Advertising Platforms Human Interface team is looking for a Production Designer to produce detailed specs, logic and rules for a design system used to standardize assets across our products. You’ll primarily work alongside designers and engineers to ensure a successful product for both our business and our customers.
• 2+ years’ experience working as a Production Designer in an agency or corporate environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously
• Comfortable working in rapid iteration
• Strong sense of initiative and follow-through
• Excellent at documenting interaction details, visual design specifications and QA of the implemented product
• Fluency with industry-standard design tools (Sketch Project) - MUST HAVE SKETCH
• You’ll work with senior designers to implement work and solicit feedback.
• You’ll provide detailed specs, logic and rules for a variety of use cases.
• You’ll work within set visual standards and guidelines.
• BS or equivalent work experience
• Portfolio required