The primary responsibility of this position is to partner with the Sr. Global Production Manager and Packaging & Design Team within the framework of the client’s strategic plan to support the execution of superior brand design and implementation systems across all customer touch-points in all global regions. Core to this role is the coordination for the development of packaging design systems as directed by the Global Production Manager.
The role provides support to GDM and PM by coordinating receipt of documents,
uploads into SAP, tracking and updating schedules, facilitating routing of materials as well as other support functions including but not limited to copying documents, filing, labeling folders, archiving materials, etc.
The incumbent will:
• Coordinate receipt of documents
• Label project folders and file when complete
• Upload art files into SAP
• Facilitate routings by distributing email documents and tracking comments/
• Copying, duplication services as needed
• Archive of materials
• Update contact lists
The candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Must be highly organized and be able to manage multiple projects at any given
• Must be detail-focused and self-motivated.
• Clear communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills;
collaborative - someone who can work across teams and regions.
• Committed to excellence in every aspect of their work.
Experience in the packaging industry, typography, printing technology, and the
graphics arts industry is preferred.
Healthcare experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro and SAP experience is helpful
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs