Marketing Production Coordinator: £23-25k doe. Based in Camden
Competitive benefits package.
Our client is a well-known retailer looking for a new marketing Production Coordinator to join their growing, fast paced team
The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to assist the Retail Marketing Manager and the VM Manager in the day to day management of the production of marketing collateral such as window graphics & 3D props, marketing signage, large format graphics, event graphics and hoardings.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy production role either agency or in-house
- Some understanding of the retail space would be of use
- An understanding of critical path
- Organised, attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player who is flexible and service-oriented
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with vendors and maximize value creation opportunities
- Ability to adapt to ever changing retail demands
- Ability to implement new innovative and cost effective solutions
- Strive to achieve world-class status from a process, service and quality standpoint.
- Strong IT Skills including all Microsoft applications and Adobe
- You will work with Marketing and Visual teams to find effective, cost-efficient ways to produce projects and realize brand ideas.
- You will be resourceful and creative in your approach to sourcing across EU so as to offset any challenges
- You will manage a detailed schedule/critical path for all steps from Kick-off to estimates to in store distribution lists ensuring projects are met on time and on budget.
- You will control the quality of the prototyping and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure this is approved.
- You will be responsible for store audits and maintaining a store log.
- You will be briefing and coordinating the delivery of video content for digital screens in store.
- You will be creative in your approach to sourcing in order to offset any challenges.
- You will be the main contact point with vendors to confirm all specifications and artwork requirements and to make sure nothing is missed.
- You will be ensuring Key stake holder needs are met. Your Key Stakeholders are - Internal- Marketing/VM/Creative Services/Retail Operations/Store Construction. External- Print suppliers/Window design agencies/Installers/Onsite Construction Managers/Councils/Centre management.
Full spec and details available on request. Competitive role. We endeavour to get back to those short listed as quickly as possible but may not be able to offer feedback if unsuccessful in the process.