Vitamin T is looking for a Production Business Manager for one of our agency clients for an ASAP on-site contract!
Manage the Agency’s production process to ensure an efficient, reliable and accurate workflow.
Responsible for managing all negotiations, contracts and payments as it relates to production and talent.
Work closely with producers, creatives and account teams to review work, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
Closely review commercial and content concepts/scripts to advise on hiring talent, securing third party rights and ultimately contracting with all third parties and all performers: actors, voice overs, musicians, etc.
Actively manage client budgets and provide solutions to help stay within client budget while producing best creative work.
· Review and write performer contracts, screen finished commercials to ensure all rights obtained, develop final cast reports and renegotiate contracts when necessary.
· 5-7 Years of experience as a Production/Talent Mgr.
· Experience with interactive, non-broadcast and offshore productions is a plus.
· Innovative thinking is essential to manage the quickly evolving production environment and new media opportunities.
· Experience with administering celebrity contracts and music licenses is a plus.
· Able to build strong relationships in a team environment and see the bigger picture while not missing any of the details. Able to keep pace within our fast-paced and creative surroundings.