• In Partnership with Merchandising, Design and Marketing develop seasonal Classboard assortmetment layouts that support womens apparel by category and end use for both WEB and STORES.
• Develop Classboard tool in photoshop, Illustrator and In Design coloring CADS seasonally.
• In partnership with Merch Maintain tools for accuracy in File Maker on assortment changes for seasonal milestones. (flow, color and style edits)
• Work closely with Store Visual team to merchandise product in a 2-D store
(Visual Merchandising experience welcomed.)
• Support cross functional partners in on going seasonal visual tools
• Strong knowledge and proficient in of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Excel. Experience with
Filemaker a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal, visual and written.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work well with business partners, as well as independently, to achieve objectives.
• Strong attention to detail and graphic brand standards.
• Constant drive to gain additional knowledge and improve skill set.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design or Illustration from Certified Art School preferred.
• 1-2 years hands on experience in catalog and/or multi-page document production.
• Portfolio that demonstrates illustration, graphic design and production skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs