START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 year w/ possible extension or conversion
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSISTANT PRODUCER to assist in supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the websites. The Assistant Producer will execute website testing including marketing site content and functionality. You will also responsible for working with manager and other cross functional partners to resolve defects found on the production site and within the website tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works within content management tools to assist with executing all scheduled website updates.
- Coordinates review and final sign-off of website content with other Production team members; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
- Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
Site Features/Customer Experience
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause. Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience.
- Understanding of Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and IT counterparts, leveraging best practices and providing assistance when needed. Process driven.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs