Financial Services firm:
The First Impressions Graphics and Presentation Production Specialist is responsible for coordinating the production of all sales finalist presentation materials. The incumbent must demonstrate a strong focus on document quality, and attention to detail. Additionally, the incumbent must possess strong communication and organization skills to best facilitate the production process for each project. This individual will be a team player, willing to support their peers and other team members while utilizing a strong design orientation for projects. The Production Specialist is a major contributor to our quality improvement initiative.
• Consult with the Presentation Consultants to understand the overall strategy and objectives of the prospect/client in order to convey a cohesive message through the presentation. Standard templates will be used as a foundation, while incorporating custom design elements when necessary.
• Assist with the incorporation of information into templates and design to produce final presentation materials.
• Coordinate with all internal business partners on behalf of the team to communicate due dates for outstanding items while also compiling materials for the presentations.
• Conduct final proofs on all materials submitted through production on behalf of the Presentation Team
• Proactively learn Prudential's products and services in order to represent them effectively and in a persuasive presentation style.
• Continually seek to enhance the quality of the overall presentation product; work closely with key partners to incorporate feedback and best practices.
• Ensure that all required materials are consistently submitted through the Compliance Marketing Review process.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Ideal candidates will have experience in a fast-paced task-oriented environment
• Demonstrated design and project management skills with the ability to consistently exceed deliverables in a high volume production environment; must be able to manage workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• BA or BS degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail
• Must possess ability to work independently and within the team to meet deadlines and prepare documents with a high degree of accuracy
• Must be exceptional communicator, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful, and able to exercise sound judgment
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint with working knowledge of an additional graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator highly preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Financial Services firm: