Skilled in cyberpunk themed cityscapes with ability to leverage city images and processing techniques to create this environment. Well-rounded in print and online UI experiences
- Processes and prepares images and layouts.
- Duties will include: scanning, cropping, resizing, reformatting, color-correcting, and manipulating under the direction of a Designer or Art Director.
- Creates graphic elements (i.e. icons) using traditional or digital tools including detailed illustrations, photo-compositions and graphic backgrounds.
- Offers creative solutions to resolve problems with templates.
- Works with writers, editors, design team and tools team members to resolve difficult production issues.
- May assign work and maintain production schedule.
- 1-2 plus years production work related experience required.
- Proven ability to manipulate, crop and scale images.
- Ability to create Icons and understands pixilation.
- Ability to think about concepts and how applications relate to each other.
- Must be detail-oriented. Must be familiar with Microsoft products.
- Must be proficient in standard design software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong visual layout and typography skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail may be required.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Portfolio required.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design required, or related experience may substitute for degree.